Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Software Sales Executive
Client is seeking a smart, passionate sales executive capable of developing a customer base for revolutionary Cannabis Seed-to-Sale sales and ERP platform. Customers in this division are Growers, Distillers, Manufacturers, and Dispensaries located around the continental United States. Candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where the “answer” is not yet known; is comfortable with ambiguity and with speaking their mind; has the ability to identify, research, contact, follow-up, onboard, and find prospective and new clients.
job Description: An energetic team player, results oriented, experienced sales associate and business development professional to drive sales for its all SaaS-based Cannabis Seed-to-Sales Software.
• Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Product and Solutions Marketing and Sales.
• Must have general Knowledge of ERP/Cloud (Blockchain, IoT, Mobile) products and market.
• Responsible for creating sales and marketing plan, and identifying the market fit/segment.
• Develop strategies and manage sales programs that drive demand for our products.
• Assess market potential and business opportunities.
• Responsible for identifying, building and nurturing new accounts.
• Must possess strong Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills along with ability to execute.
• Results-driven product Sales professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals.
• Promotes new business for our Cannabis ERP solution (including POS & Seed-to-Sale software).
• Researches the market to determine potential customers. Establishes contact with them, initiates product trial orders and builds a business relationship.
• Driving business and sales by searching the market to find new prospects, customers or methods that the product can be used in another segment of the market.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities • Aligning the customer’s technical requirements to business outcomes.
• Maintain strong, developed relationships with customer’s IT and C-Level executives.
• Educate our customers on the strengths of our products with exceptional demos
• Bring structured feedback from the customers to our engineering teams to help shape product.
• Directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of our SaaS product from prospecting to closure.
• Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through outbound calls and visits.
• Use Sales Playbook and reach out to the relevant contacts in the accounts assigned to you by sending cold but highly personalized emails.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree and the following “DNA” characteristics:
– Customer service orientation
– A passion to succeed
– Extreme attention to detail
– Understanding of both Cannabis and Software industry
Compensation is competitive and includes a base salary $50,000 and commission. NO LIMIT to the amount of commission you can earn!
Los Angeles location is preferred, but anywhere in California is acceptable